users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish and Google Summer of Code

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:23:27 -0700

Hi all,

We're working on an application to be a mentoring community for Google's
2007 Summer of Code. Actually, the current plan is to have one
application for the whole Java.net community--but we still want to make
sure that GlassFish is as well-represented as possible.

That's where I'm asking for help. We need project ideas and people who
would be willing to volunteer to mentor a student. If you're interested
in either, please either add your information directly to our tracking
wiki page:

 http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/SummerOfCode

...or respond to me by email and I'll get you or your project idea
added. Do note that we need to get our application settled this week.
So if you're interested, please don't wait to speak up.

And please don't feel like you need to work for Sun or any other
GlassFish sponsor to suggest a project idea or volunteer as a mentor.
The opportunity to further expand our community beyond historical
borders is one of our primary interests.

Thanks!

--Jamey