users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploying JBI app: Required component sun-http-binding is not

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:48:47 PST

Wel, I've tried that but then I got error creating the composite application to add the bpel to. :-/

I've taken a look in the zip file generated by netbeans and there are some things wrong with it.
I have 2 files at the root of the zip file: sun-http-binding.jar and a file called "null".
Then I have a META-INF folder with a jbi.xml file that has the sun-http-binding.jar as a target. I guess the null-file shouldn't be there ..

Kristof.
[Message sent by forum member 'kristof_taveirne' (kristof_taveirne)]