users@glassfish.java.net

Sun Application Server 9 slowing down

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:11:12 PST

Hi! I have a web application installed on SAS9 with oracle connection pools. After a while (perhaps after an hour of fairly heavy use - i.e. 3000 connections to the databases), the Web application becomes unavailable until I restart the domain. I've checked the server.log to look for errors and can't find any. I've set up monitoring for Resources, but can't find any issues.

The server won't even load an HTML page in the Web application. What issue could be occurring? Where do you suggest I check? What information would be helpful to find out more?

dailysun
[Message sent by forum member 'dailysun' (dailysun)]