users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Queue Routing

From: Daniel Cavalcanti <dhcavalcanti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:37:26 -0500

Hello,
I'm implementing a system based on JMS and have a question.

I have a producer that sends messages to a queue that I call the
RoutingQueue.
I have a series of destination queues, and messages sent to RoutingQueue
need to be routed to a particular destination queue.

For each destination queue, I have an associated message-driven bean
configured with an appropriate message selector to receive messages from
RoutingQueue.
When this MDB receives a message from RoutingQueue, its only job is to send
the message to its respective destination queue.

Now, here is my question.
How can a send a message from the producer (it's a session bean) all the way
to the destination queue within a transaction, the RoutingQueue must not
persist messages, and I can't lose messages.

Any ideas are very welcome.
thanks,
Daniel.