users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What's with the Sun AS Forum

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:15:19 -0800

Hello Will
Part of this confusion is/was resolved by the email bridge between the
users alias and the GlassFish forum. Essentially the GF forum and users
list are one and the same with the added convenience that forum posts
and make their way to the users list(and vice versa) allowing folks to
reply to forum posts by email.

We now need to address the SJSAS forum situation as well so that there
can be a unified 'forum' as you suggest for addressing users' needs.

//Shreedhar