users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Glassfish: What a Palaver (SyntaxException, Stackoverflow etc.)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:12:30 PST

>>FYI, just because an app deploys in jboss doesn't mean it will work in
>>another appserver without any efforts either. Typically you have to find
>>how the appserver implements things like its TransactionManager etc..
>>Also in jboss you have to configure your Jboss-web.xml etc as well.

Pardon me, I am too stupid. Is there anymore you wish to teach me?

I am sure that if you had done a proper regression test, some of these problems that didn’t exist in previous version would have been highlighted before you rush to promote them.

Also I don’t see any change-log or read-me files to warn users of new changes and possible problems. [u]Why is it that programs that work fine in Glassfish-v1 throw so many errors in Glassfish-v2[/u]?
[Message sent by forum member 'paeon' (paeon)]