users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What's with the Sun AS Forum

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:28:47 PST

Yea, this is a real problem. It's not clear where the central "go to" place is for SJAS/GlassFish. Also, while GlassFish is a nice name to google on, Sun Java System Application Server is effectively impossible to Google on.

Also, there's this forum as well as the users mailing list. I've not subscribed to the mailing list, and do not know it's activity. But, to me, it divides the user population. So, now I know of at least 3 places for SJAS/GlassFish questions.

All very confusing.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]