users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jconsole error continues

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:30:39 +0200

I can't test anything now unfortunately. I am not doing anything fancy
though. entering the ip and port for the service (including username and
password) it works on the other glassfish instance we are running

Just as a recap
OS Ubuntu 6.10
Java 1.6

The only difference is that the one giving trouble is running XWindows.

Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ^(TM)
Putting the art back into development