users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems starting glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:27:47 PST

Sorry I have not been able to check in lately, it's been rather caotic around here lately. To answer alexismp, yeah I'm still having the same problem. I finally got a little time and decided to try one of the newer builds, its a nightly build V2-b37-nightly-18_feb_2007.
I still get the same error, java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/application_1_4.xsd (No such file or directory)
I have no idea why this is happening and am about ready to call it quits on this. I use glassfish on my PC for testing but if I can't run it for production then it really is of no use to me. I need to have both environments the same.
If someone could just give me some ideas to look into I might be able to figure it out. But as it sits I don't even know where to start looking.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'akaser' (akaser)]