users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems starting glassfish

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:59:04 -0800

Sorry that you have to struggle with this.
Are you now deploying on a unix/linux box and earlier were on a win xp box?

Which OS are you using ?
Could you provide a step-by-step outline of what operations you are
doing to get to this error point?
Since the errors are different on windows and unix/linux box, it would
be helpful if you provide steps to reproduce in both the cases, if you
have the time.