users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JEE5 support in eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:45:52 PST

ok, My company is a large one and they are not friendly about the idea to dispose years of development standards and established processes just because their preferred IDE became obsolete.

Anyway, Eclipse has plans to release JEE5 support in the middle of 2007 (july this year). Until there, Eclipse is useless to produce JEE5...

NetBeans is far away a much better IDE to produce JEE5, but for historic reasons it will be very hard companies to change its development process to support NetBeans.

I asked, and I received a BIG NO as response :)
[Message sent by forum member 'felipegaucho' (felipegaucho)]