users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dire performace getting initial context from web start app.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:57:34 PST

1st I should appologize for the short tone of last nights email. It was late, I was tired + on site, etc

In the above tests. The client and server are both running linux.

I'll reveiw my list of concerns regarding the web start client container, and ensure all are in the issue tracker.

Regarding deaf ears. I sometimes wonder if my problem demo applications are used. Would be nice, just for my sanity, for an independant person to run the demo and say "yep, see the same problem".

Peter Henderson
[Message sent by forum member 'phenderson' (phenderson)]