users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_WebServiceProvider and the servlet-name

From: Mark Hansen <marklists_at_javector.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:25:42 -0500

Thanks, Dhiru - one more question ...

> What is described is for the case when only the @WebServiceProvider
annotation is used without a webservices.xml file.

So, is this really meant to be guidance to implementors with containers
that are generating the webservices.xml? In that case, why should the
spec require this? And even if it does require a constraint on
<servlet-link>, should this be described in Section 5 which is
addressing the server programming model and not JSR-109 implementation
issues?

-- Mark