users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Windows XP: Glassfish 9.0_01: Cannot deploy. Module directory is locked and cannot be deleted.

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:06:04 -0600

Tim: I'd be more than happy to give it a try, probably would help both of us. I'll do this tonight. Thanks, --Todd ________________________________ From: Timothy.Quinn@Sun.COM [mailto:Timothy.Quinn@Sun.COM] Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:00 PM To: users@glassfish.dev.java.net Subject: Re: Windows XP: Glassfish 9.0_01: Cannot deploy. Module directory is locked and cannot be deleted. Hi, Todd. It's quite possible that a more recent build of GlassFish would not have this problem. We've done quite a bit to help with this general problem of locked files and directories, especially on Windows. (See this blog entry <http://blogs.sun.com/quinn/entry/addressing_locked_jar_problems> for more information.) I don't know if you are able or willing to use a more recent GlassFish version routinely. At least as an experiment if you could download a recent build of GlassFish V2 (which will be used in Sun Java System Application Server 9.1) and do the same things that cause the problem with 9.0_01 we could at least find out if the same problem exists with the newer build. Thanks. - Tim ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.