users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Nodeagent Fails to start a second time when shutdown after creation

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:02:32 -0800

Andrew,

This is what I sent to issues, as a response. Posting it here:

Apologies. This is rather confusing.
The problem is most likely with your master password.

Master password should be "changeit" and not "adminadmin",
unless you created the "domain" with "adminadmin" as
the master password. The default value for master password
is "changeit" and you should stick to it, unless you
need to get into complexity of master password.

The other problem which *really* confuses is the
prompting of "master password" on create-node-agent.
This is completely needless and will be fixed soon.

Please try entering "changeit" every time you are
prompted for master password (hopefully, it will
only prompt you at the time of create-node-agent).

Thanks,
Kedar