users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Redeploy fails when using Struts with GlassFish

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:17:26 -0600

Hi, Mark.

Mark Hansen wrote:
> Struts 1.3.5. The GlassFish version is whatever is used inside of
> SJSAS 9PE UR1.
That definitely does not contain the fixes.

> I looked at the issues you pointed me to and also found my way to your
> excellent blog entry ->
> http://blogs.sun.com/quinn/entry/addressing_locked_jar_problems.

Thanks for the kind words!
> Can you post a link to the latest stable version of GF that includes
> these patches?
All promoted builds of GlassFish V2 starting with build 22 contain this
fix. Here is the promoted binaries section of the GlassFish downloads
page
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html#Promoted_binary_builds>.
About half-way down are the V2 promoted builds. The promoted builds go
through a pretty sizable set of tests.

- Tim