users@glassfish.java.net

keepgenerated...not generating! :)

From: David Harrigan <dharrigan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 03:06:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

So, I've enabled keepgenerated in my default-web.xml and also in my
sun-web.xml on GF v2 B27, and no JSP's are being kept around in the

domains/domain1/generated/jsp/j2ee-modules/search//org/apache/jsp......
directory

search = name of my webapp
the double // comes from GF, not me ;)

My default-web.xml under the jsp servlet looks like this:

<init-param>
<param-name>keepgenerated</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

and in my sun-web.xml

<jsp-config>
<property name="keepgenerated" value="true"/>
</jsp-config>

A little bug perhaps? I've had a look at issuetracker with keyword of
keepgenerated and against 9.1 - nothing is found.

-=david=-