users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Testing development code for glassfish without deploying it

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:46:40 +0530

Kenneth Clark wrote:

> I have a really tough question. I normally, when developing, develop
> the classes and then deploy for testing. But now things like JDBC
> sources need to be looked up inside glassfish in order to work.
>
> Is there anyway that I can test this before deploying? It would be
> really great if I can use the context lookup all the time rather than
> having a manual open for testing before deployment.

Sorry. I am not understanding your question. What do you want to test
before deploying?

If you want to make sure that the JDBC connection pool configuration is
correct or not, go to admin
GUI, reach the pool you are using and click on "ping". That will tell
you if the JDBC pool is configured
correctly.

- Binod.