users@glassfish.java.net

Testing development code for glassfish without deploying it

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:23:04 +0200

I have a really tough question. I normally, when developing, develop the
classes and then deploy for testing. But now things like JDBC sources
need to be looked up inside glassfish in order to work.

Is there anyway that I can test this before deploying? It would be
really great if I can use the context lookup all the time rather than
having a manual open for testing before deployment.

If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. I am using Oracle's
JDeveloper as my IDE.

Thanks
Kenneth