users@glassfish.java.net

Re: A quick question about Application Client Container

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:17:46 -0500

Antonio Goncalves wrote:
> Hi, I just want to know if Application Client Container is specific to
> GlassFish ?

No. Application client is a required component type in JavaEE 5 and
previous versions of J2EE. See JavaEE Platform spec for more details.
So your application client can run in any compliant appservers. You may
find this discussion in glassfish forum helpful:

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=20349

-cheng