users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish EJB2.1 Example available? (glassfish ejb2.1 CMP deployment howto)

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:47:02 -0400

Docs for Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.3

The developer guide has a chapter on CMP 2.1
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3659/6n5s6m59p#hic

Depending on which appserver you are using now, you may want to use the
Migration Tool:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3663

Cheng