users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Log4j is not logging

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:50:01 -0500

Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, as logging is still not working
for me. I have log4.[xml|properties] in $EAR/lib/logging-config.jar,
but the logging is still going to the system log. I've bundled
commons-logging and log4j with my app, but they are also available in
the server's classpath. Is that going to make a difference?

-----
Jason Lee
Programmer/Analyst
http://www.iecokc.com