users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Log4j is not logging

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:24:30 -0500

Jan, I can try that, though I'm not relishing giving up XML. :) I have
run into problems with log4j's XML and validating parsers (for example,
I can't run my unit tests at the moment for that very reason), but if
the .properties solves that problem, then I'm all for it. I've attached
my (cmoplete, but very simple) log4j config. Thanks for the tip.

-----
Jason Lee
Programmer/Analyst
http://www.iecokc.com