users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish as Windows Service

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:42:48 -0300

Hi!
Thanks, I did read this thread before. But this thread suggests to use
Sun App Server 9 documents about restart - that imply using a .EXE there
is not available on Glassfish distro.

Could someone point how to install Glassfish as service without the
.EXE? Or could you please make available the .EXE for download bundled
with Glassfish for Windows platforms?

IT: I found extremely easy to configure Glassifsh as service using Linux
distros (either FC 4 and Ubuntu 6).

Regards,

Richter