users@glassfish.java.net

RE: AppClient/JWS/Derby/Security problems

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:16:14 -0400

excellent.

i was forgetting that there are two createEntityManagerFactory methods

1) createEntityManagerFactory(String unitName)
2) createEntityManagerFactory(String unitName, Map properties)

now that you mentioned it, i have done some searches and i find such words
as: "The map version is a set of overrides that will take precedence over
any properties defined in your persistence.xml files."

thank you.