users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AS 9 Transactions accross servers

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:18:08 -0700

Peter,

You must use transaction settings to make sure that any updates
are committed to the database. You'll most probably need to use
version consistency to make sure that any conflicts are detected
at commit of each transaction. If there are no possibility of
parallel updates to the same row, you don't need to do anything
special about it.

regards,
-marina