users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: [forum question] SJSAS 9 PE Chinese Edition log files display Chinese as Gibberish]

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:16:30 -0400

The latest info from the user:

He/she installed the Chinese version of SJSAS PE 9, and was using admin
GUI to deploy EJB jar, and selected to run verifier, and this problem
occurred. If using adadmin deploy, or using admin GUI without running
verifier, deploy succedded and EJB runs fine.

Could someone from verifier team take a look?

Cheng