users@glassfish.java.net

Re: can some one please give me a sample of JMS on glassfish ?

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:03:28 -0700

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pl. refer to 'Chapter 13 Using the Java Naming and Directory Interface'
of 'Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.2 Developer's
Guide' which corresponds to J2EE 1.4 application server.

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4721/6n6rrfqmq?a=view

For the complete list of Sun Java System Application Server Platform
Edition 8.2 docs, pl. refer to
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.2

thanks
sreeni