users@glassfish.java.net

Re: can some one please give me a sample of JMS on glassfish ?

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 10:08:58 -0700

Hi,

We have a jms sample similar to wht you need in our j2ee14 samples
bundle. You may download this from
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/download.html#sdk. This should work on
GlassFish as well.

Refer to the sample ejb/mdb/apps/simple/simple-client which shows how to
retrieve messages using java client.

First you may want to experiment this using J2EE 1.4 SDK/SJSAS PE 8.2
which can be downloaded form the above URL.

Pl. let me know if you need any additional info on this.

thanks
sreeni