users@glassfish.java.net

Re: annotations in the lib directory

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 14:45:46 -0400

Hi, Vince
   If the archive contains an application.xml, we will only process the
sub modules specified in the application.xml and will not process any
other jars at the application root level. However, when the archive does
not contain an application.xml, we don't have other choices but to
process all the root level jars.

    Thanks,

- Hong