users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I want to learn Clustering of glassFish in my own computer , can some one please help ?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:46:45 -0700

Hi Legolas,
We don't have clustering of instances built into GlassFish, just yet.
I mean there is no built-in support for this to happen.

Of course you can always make a web server front-end your applications
and use a load balancer to balance the load to as many GlassFish Servers
(HTTP listeners) as possible.

In order to share your ideas in this regard, you can always
use this alias or the dev alias. But if you have specific help/comments
in the area of clustering, I'd suggest you subscribe to
admin_at_glassfish.dev.java.net. We would love to understand what you are
looking for.

Regards,
Kedar