quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: CDI Memory Requirements

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:11:01 -0400

I tried using CDI from 3.0.1 onwards and simply could not get anything other
than some basic injection to work well, ever. I've since ripped as much of
it out as I can. I simply don't trust it; it has by far been the largest
source of platform problems for me. Good idea, horrible execution.

I will replace some of it and see what happens to RAM usage.