quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment of our JEE 5 app on GFv3.1

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:23:58 +0100

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 09:08:53AM -0400, Hong Zhang wrote:
> Yes, WEB-INF/lib is where the war libraries should be located. This part is
> defined by the Servlet spec and did not change.
> The main change was the ear root level libraries, the spec clearly defines the
> ear library directory for this type of libraries and we should follow the spec.

Just one more thing that crossed my mind. Isn't GlassFish v3 supposed to
be backward compatible with JEE 5? By the looks of it, it's not since I
need to modify my ear to be compliant with JEE 6.

Thanks, Wouter

--
Oh the sisters of mercy, they are not departed or gone.
They were waiting for me when I thought that I just can't go on.