quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: File locking problem

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:09:09 +0200

Hi Richard,

Thanks for replying. I am using JDK 1.6.0 21. The latest and greatest
that is. The 'who' definately is GlassFish. I don't need the process
explorer for that. If I undeploy the app from GlassFish, or stop
GlassFish all together, I can clea the app.

Thanks, Wouter

--
Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes
inviting and inciting me to rise