quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request for comments : FishCAT, the way forward

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:25:39 +0200

Folks;

Am Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:45:25 +0200
schrieb Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>:
> > > This is a great idea Kristian. There is some info on the Wiki, but
> > > maybe we can make it more clear.
> > > Perhaps you would like to help with this ? It is a community
> > > process after all.
> >
> > I will have a look at things the next couple of days and see what I
> > can do. :)
>

> Great.
> I am going to send Eduardo and Alexis and email on this and CC you.
> They are very senior people in regard to GlassFish, so I am sure they
> can help you / us.

Would be nice. :) IMHO, a "one-pager" outlining objectives and benefits
of FishCAT both "in general" and "in its current state" (talking about
3.1) would be nice-to-have both for acquiring users and testers...

> Good idea.
> I think Homer is the owner of that.
> http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=30855371619&ref=ts

Am in there already. Anyone else? By the way is anyone of you folks on
(in?) Oracle Mix? Given that we're talking Oracle now, maybe this also
is a good place to raise some awareness...

K.

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH * Könneritzstr. 33 * 01067 Dresden