quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:28:12 +0100

You're welcome. To see the "application" in action, please browse to

http://www.van.reeven.nl/PrimeFaces/index.xhtml

This is a JSF 2.0 page based on PrimeFaces 2.0.0.RC and the slider pane
is a PrimeFaces component.

Wouter

--
Oh the sisters of mercy, they are not departed or gone.
They were waiting for me when I thought that I just can't go on.