quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:05:22 +0100

Hi Cats,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 09:47:40AM +0200, Richard Kolb wrote:
> (2) PrimeFaces 2.0.0 RC does not work in GlassFish 3. (I think there is a
> bug logged) - Is it a GlassFish bug or not? If yes, please give bug number,
> I can help follow up.
>

> I think this is a Primefaces issue. There is something that JSF2 does not like
> with Primefaces.
> You can try it out. http://www.primefaces.org/downloads.html (sample wars are
> at the bottom)

Richard got me going with GFv3 and Maven. So I put together a little
demo that uses PrimeFaces and it works like a charm! I will put it on my
website tonight and will write a blog on how I got it to work.

Greets, Wouter

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced