quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:25:02 -0800

Hi Richard Cat,

Great news. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, looks
JSF2/GlassFish is holding strong for your projects. Please
continue report issues to us!

Let's see how many GlassFish beans we can harvest in the Frameworks
table :-)

(1) Icefaces 2.0.0 Alpha 1/GlassFish - struggle is with Icefaces,
GlassFish is doing right thing, right?

(2) PrimeFaces 2.0.0 RC does not work in GlassFish 3. (I think there is
a bug logged) - Is it a GlassFish bug or not? If yes, please give bug
number, I can help follow up.

(3) OpenFaces 2.0 EA2OpenFaces 2.0 EA2/GlassFish - working fine on v3
b74b, right? I can use following link in the Frameworks table to say
this sample worked on v3 b74b, right :-)
http://openfaces.org/demo/overview/homepage.jsf

    * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
    * Applications
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>