quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception during accessing admin console for Glassfish V3

From: siddesh.kamath_at_sun.com <Siddesh.Kamath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 00:12:11 +0530

Hi Judy,

Thanks for all your efforts!!

The installation guide clearly says(Which I had not read before
installing :-D ) :

    *

      For supported operating systems *except* Mac OS X, the minimum
      required version is 1.6.0_17.

    *

      For the Mac OS X operating system, the minimum required version is
      1.6.0_15.

However, a trouble shooting guide might definitely help!!

regards
sid