quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_coffeesprout.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:27:39 +0100

Hi Judy,

Sure thing.
There is no error, the FastCGI servlet is not invoked when I put php files
in the docroot and use default-web.xml
I'll keep looking.
I am running Wordpress right now using Glassfish, just need to add support
for mod_rewrite (http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/)

Tomorrow I'll post a WAR that includes both JFastCGI and URLRewriteFilter.

Regards,

Barry