quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT start problem

From: Tong Jun <tongjun_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:14:31 +0900

Hi Ludo

>Which platform and locale do you use?
Japanese Windows XP SP2

>Which jdk?
yesterday,I used fujitsu JDK1.5,today I have tried JDK1.5.0_06 and
JDK1.6,with either of them,the problem will be reproduce.

>Did you change the default install location?
with yesterday's installation,I change default install location,
But today I install again with default install location,the problem
still exist.

>What is happening if you remove the space again?
If I remove the space again,the problem produce again.

>Which editor did you use to do the change?
I use WordPad.
And I find if I add the space with NotePad,the problem remains.
If I add the space with WordPad,the problem disapear.

Thank you to confirm it.