quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_coffeesprout.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:59:55 +0100

Hi,

May I suggest an alternative?
You can also use native PHP and access it through FastCGI:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jfastcgi/
I've written about it before and used it with an older build of
Glassfish v3 to great effect (100 requests per second on wordpress)

Feel free to contact me off list or on if you need help, I'm partially
involved in the project myself.

Sorry for the shameless plug ;-)
http://blog.bvansomeren.com/2009/06/glassfish-jfastcgi-java-php-together-at.html

Regards,