quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying a 4k war 900 times causes GlassFish to run out of heap and chew half of non heap

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:01:25 -0800

Talked with Richard below off line. Thanks Richard for your support !
-Judy

------

Judy: I understand your concern of not fixing this in v3, but we are
short of time to do fixing and testing to prevent regression. Hope you
understand us :-)

Richard: Yes I do well. Deadline need to be met and a cut off need to be
made.

Judy: Really appreciate you log this bug. It is a big help. I know
with your recreate app, developer can fix it fast.

Richard: thanks, I am going to deploy each java-ee 6 sample app 1000
times and see what I find. Well that's the plan if I find the time.