quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with Netbeans visual designer

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:47:00 +0100

Hi Richard,

I don't think your question is directed correctly. There probably are
NetBeans developers roaming around on this list, but I'd say you'd
better direct your question to the NetBeans Users mailinglist.

I did understand that visual design and web development in NetBeans were
to be redesigned. But in what way and when this should be done I don't
know.

Greets, Wouter

--
"WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE?"
"Six by nine. Forty two. That's it. That's all there is."