quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: DeVoxx 2009

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:11:20 +0100

Hi Wouter,

I'm arriving Monday PM and presenting on Tuesday morning with Antonio
on Java EE 6 (with GlassFish v3 of course!)
There's also a newly announced Java EE 6 BOF on Tuesday @ 7pm, see http://www.devoxx.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2753434
Roberto, Ludo, Antonio, and others will be there. Sounds like a good
time to meet/chat. It will be great to see you anyhow!

cheers,
-Alexis