quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b72: Bundle in unexpected state

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:11:51 -0800

Peter Fabian wrote:
> Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic wrote:
>> javax.mail.jar has also been removed from the distribution oand
>> replaced by mail.jar. Peter, are you seeing both javax.mail.jar and
>> mail.jar in your upgraded distribution?
>>
> javax.mail.jar and console-jmail-plugin-help.jar were not in my b72
> after upgrade. I deleted the whole stuff so cannot tell if mail.jar
> was there.

Thanks, Peter, that's what is expected. I believe that issue is indeed
that osgi-cache content is out of sync with modules content after the
removal/renaming of bundle jar files, so anyone running into this issue
should try cleaning up cache content before starting the domain on
upgraded installation.

Snjezana