quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: v3 not deploying huge EAR anymore]

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:45:07 -0500

Hi, Matthias
   Great news! :-)
   Thanks so much for working with us closely to resolve this issue! The
stack traces you provided were very helpful in identifying the issues
and then led to the fixes! And thanks for the test case, it forced us to
re-examine our code closely and made the optimizations (and in one case,
fixed a hidden bug) that would help the performance of other regular
size applications as well!

- Hong