quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: the v2 compatibility property

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:22:37 +0100

Hi Jerome,

you are right - the smoother the migration from v2 to v3 the better.
In addition violation warnings would be great.
In our case it was a bigger project, built with maven, what was
perfectly deployable to GF v2 but didn't work with GF v3. My customer
didn't knew about the switch...

thanks for your fast response!,

adam