quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Updates

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:55:30 -0700

Well, I guess that at least solves the fake update mystery :-)

Nightly build will not generally interfere with an older installation
since we do not publish nightly build packages to external UC
repository, but its installation will by default start and enable update
notifier. However, at the moment we promote the build which is using the
same build number as the installed nightly build, nightly build
installation will show set of available updates.

Hope this makes some sense...