quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: (almost) Good News

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:28:52 -0700

Hi Felipe,
      The CLI syntax is not obsolete, it is deprecated. It will still
work but you will get deprecated syntax message.
To fix it, you just need to move all of the "connection options" infront
of the subcommand.

Example:-

asadmin delete-jdbc-connection-pool *--user=$ASADMIN_USER --passwordfile=$PASS_FILE* --cascade=true jdbc/arenaPool

should be changed to

asadmin *--user=$ASADMIN_USER --passwordfile=$PASS_FILE* delete-jdbc-connection-pool --cascade=true jdbc/arenaPool

HTH
Sankar